How does it all work?
Many quantitative experimental studies have been done on the impact of adding hydrogen in internal combustion engines & they have come to the common conclusion that Hydrogen
· increases thermal efficiency
· burns off, disintegrates, and removes carbon deposits
The oxygen/hydrogen combination produces a small amount of water, which under combustion, produces a little bit of steam which helps soften the carbon. This goes along with a ton of historical data on water injection and how a small amount of water in the air intake of an engine cleans deposits.
Who is it suitable for?
This service is suitable for all vehicle petrol & diesel vehicles, trucks, motorbikes & boats & is ideal if you can do it once a year as part of your preventative maintenance or 10,000kms whichever comes first to avoid expensive repairs.
Call us to discuss how our Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning Process can work for your customers.
Why do you need a Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning Service?
Automotive and marine engines accumulate carbon from poor fuel quality, stop start driving & new emission regulations which causes your car to run poorly. A Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning Service restores performance to your engine.
How does the Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning Process work?
We pump Hydrogen gas from our Carbon Cleaning machine/station into the air intake duct. By activating a timer, we have the ability to choose the duration of the cleaning process, which varies according to the contamination level of the vehicle. Hydrogen is characterized by a high reactivity and a combustion rate as much as five times greater than that of fuel. Hydrogen requires a very low amount of energy to ignite and has a wider flammability range than other types of fuel. The heating effect of hydrogen triggers pyrolysis, essentially a chemical reaction that serves to remove, burn off, and eliminate carbon deposits.
HHO process basically does three things to remove carbon deposits
1. Chemical bonding of hydrogen and carbon loosens the deposited material
2. The additional heat that hydrogen and oxygen under combustion (tempered by inert nitrogen in the normal air) helps burn off the deposits. “The average operating temperature of an engine is between 80-100 degrees Celsius. Various parts of the engine can reach different temperatures depending on their location and function inside the engine”. The HHO mix temperature is higher inside the engine to over 200 degrees, burning off the carbon. Note that the hydrogen/air mix burns which is tempered by numerous factors such as pressure, the gas mix, flow patterns and nitrogen content.
3. The steam generated by the hydrogen/oxygen combination (H2O) produces a steam cleaning effect to clean deposits.